Off-Campus P.E Skill Training
Off-Campus P.E is provided at most schools in the DFW metroplex. Off-Campus P.E Skill Training is designed for hockey players looking to improve their skill sets during the season. This program is for AA and AAA players only from '99-'96 birth year. The sessions will focus primarily on individual skill development. Teams during the fall sometimes focus on the team concepts this program allows players an opportunity to still work on their skills during the season. All session will be run by Jordan French.
Off-Campus will run from Tuesday September 6th, 2011 - March 1st, 2012.
Please note: Thanksgiving week (November 22nd and 24th) and Christmas Break (Dec. 19th- January 2nd) there will be no sessions.
Skills and Drills:
- Powerskating- Stride work to increase length, power push and recovery in players stride.
- Edges and Balance- Increase edge control and balance/tighter more efficient turns.
- Overspeed- Allows players to keep their feet moving in tight situations and at high speeds
- Stickhandling- players will learn how to be creative how, when, and why to make moves
- Shooting- Proper from, quicker release, more accurate, and ability to shoot with their feet moving.
Registration and Payment:
Registration is open- Email Jordan French firstname.lastname@example.org
to reserve spots. Spots will be limited. Price per session is $15.00/Skater. You can pay per month $120 for 8 sessions or pay per individual session. Cash or check only.